Tuesday, May 28, 2013

tidbits









//1. We went to a farm with my in-laws and met some really sweet animals.  This is Willy the horse. 
// 2. I can't remember this cow's name, so I shall call him "diva"  because he wanted the camera's attention that day. 
// 3. Ummm... It's the size of my dog
// 4. Miniature donkey.
// 5. Soy is looking a little angelic here, wouldn't you say?
// 6. The splash pad is pretty much our life these days. 
// 7. And I am always armed with plenty of water, coconut oil, and reading material. 
//8.9. I have had a smoothie obsession lately.  Some are super healthy.  Others or sort of healthy, but really good like this little blend: 1 frozen banana, 2 c frozen peaches, 1 c coconut milk, 1 1/2 c baby romaine, and a sprinkle of white chocolate chips.  Mmmm.... my taste buds were dancing.



No comments:

Post a Comment