Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weekly Flutters...

This little guy made my heart swoon.  It is sad that boys this young had to live in such hard conditions {especially in a place as cultured as England} but all I can see when I look at this picture is a young Burt from Mary Poppins, with that smile and swaggy pose.
I found this lovely little print on pinterest, but not linked to a correct source?? If anyone knows whose artwork this is, please leave reference in the comments!! I love not only the type, but what it says. I struggle with this all too often.

Strawberry mint infused water seems the perfect thing for the end of strawberry season.  Looks so tasty!
 
Lisa Frank X UO Angel Kitty Muscle Tee
Like so many girls of my generation, I went through a Lisa Frank craze.  This tee definitely awakens all the fuzzy rainbow kittens still living in my heart.
Even though my dedication to 'The Office' waned in later years {not a huge fan of Robert California... maybe I am just a Micheal Scott loyalist}but I am sad to see it go.  My boys used to butt-dance to the theme song before they could crawl.  The finale' was excellent, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment