Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekly Flutters

{from anotherfeather's instagram} I want to wrap my bathroom mirrors in greenery now.


Jan of Poppytalk {a blogging hero of mine!} shares a fabric printing DIY

This Anthropology-inspired yarn stitched rug DIY would look great in my kitchen.

This Washi tape cross-stitched pattern {I don't have a source for this pic} would look cute in my laundry room!

I've been craving some fun/ inexpensive ways to spruce my space.  Something listed here will be happening this weekend {maybe more than one thing... we shall see}...

Happy weekend to all!!

P.S.-- links are included for all of these... I just can't seem to change the color of my font {probably a "doi!" moment that I will eventually figure out}.  Just hover around and you'll see where to click.



No comments:

Post a Comment